The website is owned, developed, hosted and maintained by Fleurchitect Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with the company number 09581020 with a registered office at 147a High Street, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, EN8 7AP (“We”).
Any information provided to us in the order form shall be used for the purposes of carrying out the intended services and not for any other purpose, unless specified herein. We reserve the right to share information provided by you with third parties, for the purposes of fulfilling our contract with you.
We are committed to taking reasonable steps towards protecting your privacy online and to managing your information responsibly.
What information do we collect?
We may collect and process information that you provide and also information that is collected about you.
You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when registering to use our website, search for a product, place an order on our website and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give to us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and financial and credit card information.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, your login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit; products you viewed or searched for; page interaction information and methods used to browse away from the page.
How we use collected information
We may collect and use information about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and products that you request;
- to personalise your experience and provide you with information about other goods we offer and that we feel may interest you;
- to improve, maintain and keep secure our website;
- to process payments of your orders; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We only use information collected or provided by you for internal purposes or with third parties to
the extent necessary to provide our service.
How we protect your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Sharing your personal information
We may share your information with selected third parties where necessary to provide our service and to comply with the law. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website you are agreeing to this policy. If you do not agree with our policy please do not use this website.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use the shopping cart.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.